For questions to apply for scholarship or application process -
The Bernard Echols Scholarship Fund
P.O. Box 4274
Marietta, GA 30061-4274
The awarded scholarships extend August 1st through May 1st of each academic year. Please complete all sections to ensure your application receives full consideration.
1. Complete every area of this application.
2. All applicants must be end year high school graduates & affiliates of P.H.C.
3. All applicants must be non-baccalaureate students.
4. NEW applicants must attach copy of end year high school transcript.
5. NEW applicants must submit an essay mininum of 150 words using a word maximum of 250 indicating
his/her goal for continued education.
6. Students must re-apply each year for scholarships up to a consistent five (5) year award.
7. All applications must be postmarked by July 1.
8. The applicant must have a minimum 2.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale to be eligible for a
9. Applicant must apply each year for Financial Aid (FAFSA).
10. List community service activities during the current calendar year.
11. Denied applicants cannot re-apply for a scholarship.